среда, 13 мая 2009 г.

Continue or not?

I was very busy this term with papers and writing, so I am completely abandoned my blog. Other reason that I don't know who is my potential audience. I know about twenty librarians expatriates from former USSR who work in libraries here. It will be nice to communicate with them and share thoughts and experiences. Just few have blogs, Facebook accounts, PJ account or use Web 2.0 tools Maybe it will be better to increase the audience by addressing to all librarians expatriates?

1 комментарий:

Otabek комментирует...

Hi,
it was very interesting to read you posts. Please keep writing :)
I am studying LIS at Simmons College. I am not from Russia, but there are a lot of Russians in Boston. I have seen shelves with Russian books in Boston Public Library. And them seem heavily used )